Tuesday 3 January 2012

FWQAL Week 27

Well I am waaaayy behind on posting for this quilt along but here is what I have been doing in the meantime.

2nd version of Block 9 Box.  The original is a reversed image

2nd version of block 16 Calico Puzzle, another one where the first block was the reverse image

and yep another one, block 41 Friendship Star

Block 81 Snowball

Block 82 Spider Legs

Block 83 Spider Web  (this one is a bit mushy looking, not enough contrast)

Block 84 Spool  Not sure if the spool should go this way

or this way?

Block 85 Square Dance

Block 86 Squash Blossom

Block 87 Star Gardener

Block 88 Star of Hope 
Block 89 Steps to the Altar

Block 90 Storm Signal
I have really enjoyed this quilt so far.  There are only 21 more blocks in my BOM, I have all bar 5 of them here, just have to put them together.  My last parcel should also have the sashing in it.  I have chosen a 30's purple but not sure I will end up using it.  I already have yardage of the Moda 1930's pink, green, blue and yellow so I can play around a bit until I am sure what I want.  Leaning a little to the yellow because its just so damn cheerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment