Tuesday 3 January 2012

Farmers Wife Pony Club

Really wanted to do this quilt, had intended on splitting the blocks up to make a quilt each for my young sons.  I thought it would be great for them but they weren't interested.

So instead I have started it using Batiks as a BOM from Homestead Hearth.   So far I have received the fabric for 10 blocks but have only managed one.  They are a great size at 8 1/2" and very easy to make.  Paper piecing them again and haven't printed up more foundations so thats why only one block!!  LOL

A Dandy  (ad)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linni, glad to see you've had a chance to get some sewing going... very hard to do when it is so hot! We've had yucky, cold, rainy weather since before Xmas (good for sewing, not so good for kids) - but the last two days have seen the temperature rise and the humidity kick in (not so good for sewing, but also not so good for kids). I'll have to switch over and check out the house progress - cool, a roof :-)

    ReplyDelete