Tuesday 24 January 2012

Farmers Wife Pony Club

While I have been working on my farmers wife sampler I have also done more blocks for my pony club quilt.  I've had two BOM parcels for this so far and these blocks are from both parcels.  They are sent out in order of the letters in the book rather than in alphabetical order as the farmer wife sampler was.

Arizona
I just love this block, so bright and alot easier to do than I thought it would be.

Home Treasure
more sedate but the brown batik has a really nice yellow through it.

At the Depot
the original had horses on it, this one is much plainer but I like it.  I think the blue will pop in a  quilt.
I am enjoying these blocks so far but am definitely concentrating on getting the farmers wife sampler finished before I turn my full attention to it.  I like the bigger blocks alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment