Monday 13 June 2011

Farmers Wife Quilt Along Week 2

This weeks blocks are Block 61 Northern Lights and Block 62 Old Windmill.

I have done alot of the blocks already and was up to block 59 so I just skipped a couple and did these.

Northern Lights and original book
 and the first block on its own


my northern lights
And on the other page....
Old Windmill and book original 
and mine on its own...
Old Windmill

I am pretty happy with how these turned out.

Spent a bit of time uploading all the blocks I have done to my flikr account.   I did think of putting all of them on the Farmers Wife QAL but its kind of overloading it I think.  If you would like to have a look at the blocks I have already completed please click here.

The best part of being in one of these groups is seeing the blocks everyone else is doing.  There are some amazingly gorgeous blocks in modern colours that I would never have thought to use and they look fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. I love your FW blocks! Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks too for the kind comment on my blog (enchantedbobbin.blogspot.com). I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete